an essential partner in their steps towards
their personal growth”
Alabaster training centre is a 135% black owned private company founded in 2014 to address the urgent need for skills development in our country. Alabaster training centre focuses on developing a variety of scarce skills in the corporate sector and rural communities by delivering superior quality training. Our training solutions encompass both theoretical and relevant practical components essentially needed to upskill current workers and provide…
Alabaster focuses on enhancing our country’s workforce one step at a time by developing more vocationally skilled professionals through quality training skills development and innovative business solutions.
Aspiring to be the national leaders in tailor made business solutions.
"For learners to see Alabaster Training Centre as an essential partner in their steps towards their personal growth through the acquisition of skills programmes and/or qualifications."
- To fulfill its mission, the Institution sets forth the following goals
- To provide qualifications to enable Learners to gain employment, to retrain for new career fields or to upgrade current career skills
- Development of diverse learning programmes based on client needs and Seta sector skills plans
- To promote training meeting in corporate sector with focus on the SMME sector
- To provide qualifications and programmes to serve the lifelong educational needs of the community
- To assure quality instruction by encouraging the professional growth and continuing excellence of academic, administration and technical staff
- That all members of the institution benefit from an open, co-operative manner of governance, based upon clearly documented policies and procedures
- To provide to Learners a range of instructional resources, facilities and programmes that complement and add to traditional classroom education;
- To provide a range of academic support services to Learners, and specialized support for Learners with English as a second language ;
- Forming strategic alliances and co-operation between public institutions and industry.
- Promotion and assurance of total quality employer.
- Development and implementation of effective marketing strategies
- Imagine building of the institution as a reputable institution for learning
We at ATC aim at providing in-depth training qualities which would assist our skills development experts in identifying numerous skill gaps.